Sorry for the delay folks. If you attended my talk at CodepaLOUsa a couple weeks back in Louisville, KY, here are the presentation materials I promised you. In this ZIP file you’ll find my presentation deck, as well as the sample Windows Phone XNA project I demonstrated. This sample shows you how to:
- Display a 3D model in a Windows Phone XNA game, using two different methods
- Turn the lighting on and off in the default shader (i.e. BasicEffect)
- Apply a rotation to the model using touch gestures
- Apply a rotation to the model using the accelerometer
- Play a sound from a WAV file
- Play music from an MP3 file
Note that you will need the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 (which is free) to play with this demo. If you have any questions, drop a comment here or ping me on Twitter at @ActiveNick.