Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GridSelectionTypes.ROW not working
posted

Hi,

i want to ask about  grid.setSelectionType(GridSelectionTypes.ROW) not working, after adding custom cells on grid

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello ueldeep,

Thank you for your post!

I have created a sample project that uses custom cells with the IGGridView when its selection type set to GridSelectionTypes.ROW, but I can't seem to reproduce anything that points to the grid.setSelectionType(GridSelectionTypes.ROW) behavior not working correctly. However, there may be a different behavior that you are seeing than what I am looking for, as I am somewhat unsure what behavior you are seeing when you say that grid.setSelectionType(GridSelectionTypes.ROW) is not working. Could you please provide some more detail on what exactly is not working with the grid.setSelectionType?

I have attached the sample project. Please try running this on your machine to see if you are seeing the same selection issues.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

GridCellSelection.zip