Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Record Collapse problem
posted

Hi,

i have Xamdatagrid with 4 different fieldlayout. i am binding heirarchical data to the grid. i have common header for all fieldlayout.

when i expand first record then it will do visible one or two column and if i collapse that record then it will also hide that columns.

i want to check if any other records whhich are alreday expanded to nested level   then it will not hide that column.

Regards,

Ripal

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ripal,

Thank you for your post.

It is the expected behavior of the XamDataGrid that when you expand a record, you will see the fields that exist in the child bands and when you collapse that record, you will hide those columns that exist in the child band, but I am a bit unsure of the functionality that you are looking to achieve, as I'm not sure what you mean by "I want to check if any other records which are already expanded to nested level then it will not hide that column." Would it be possible for you to please provide some more detail on what is meant by this?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children