Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Version Utility 2015.1 Issues
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to run the Version Utility 2015.1 version on a large website using 2007 controls.

However, the analysis phase does not complete, and the log file just shows this (I was getting an error about Silverlight SDK, but I installed that and the error went away):

04:39:06: Running User Interface Version 15.1.20151.1000
04:39:06: Gathering volume and assembly information.
04:39:06: Could not locate registry entry Software\Microsoft\.NETCore\v4.5\AssemblyFoldersEx where we look for installed products.

I've tried uninstalling .NET 4.5.2 and then installing .NET 4.5, but I still get the same error.

Thanks for any help,

Seth

Parents
    posted

I have the same issue when upgrading Infragistics CLR4 v11.1 ASP.NET website to CLR4 v16.2. The same brief information is in the log file. I've tried to manually upgrade my project today. I changed the references in teh .apsx and .apcx files and then viewed the project in VS 2015. I noticed that the 'classic' UltraWebGrid (which has been retired since v11.1) is no longer in the this off toolbox controls - so that manual changes to the files will not be sufficient. So I'll need to migrate all the UltraWebGrid controls. I may do this in the OLD version (11.1) as this contains both UltraWebGrid and the currently supportedWebDataGrid.

Reply Children
No Data