Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No such module 'IGChart'
posted

Hello,

I am having an issue after upgrading my Xcode version to 7.0.1 yesterday (Yosemite 10.10.5).  My project will no longer build and I am getting an error stating: "No such module 'IGChart'".  I am running NUCLiOS 2015 Volume 1 SR 174 which was released on 9/10/2015.  My project was building fine in Xcode 7.0.  So far I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling NUCLiOS since the upgrade of Xcode.  I have removed and re-added the IGChart.Framework multiple times.  I have cleared out the Framework Search Paths variable and disabled the Bitcode setting.  I have also tried creating a brand new single page application, added in the IGChart.Framework, added the import IGChart line to the view controller and tried to build but get the same result.  Any other things I can try?  Does there need to be a new service release of NUCLiOS?

Further info:
Deployment target = 9.0
Devices = iPad 

Parents Reply Children
No Data