Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How printing grid with custom page body or footer
posted

I'm using ig 2014.2 and I'm working on the first time on printing functionality of a grid content.

I have found a small sample, showing me how to use a print document. The grid content (see below) containes some value-code (T01, T02, ....). At the bottom of each page I should have a legend with description of each value-code. I have to calculate the place needed for the legend. Imagine I can place 4 description on 1 row and my content contains 20 different value-codes, therefore I need 5 lines for the legend (every page same legend). The legend should also be able to contain some color rectangles with description of used backcolors.

T01        Description for T01                T03       Description for T03              KP      Descrioption for KP               KZ     Description for KZ       

T02        Description for T02

rect1      Description Backcolor 1

Can I doo this in PageBodyPrinting event? The picture below shows the page-body padding bottom set to 100 (yellow space). Can somebody provide a sample or link to a sample how to write to the page-body. Please tell me if I'm wrong and I should try another approach.

Thank you for your help

Markus

Parents Reply Children
No Data