Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid not displaying properly
posted

Helo,

I am using a webdatagrid(2014.2 version) and i have an option to display only 100 rows .After the databind is done, Grid is not displaying in the entire page with the scroll bar. It is only showing up to the middle of the page and there is an empty space below.

Could you please help on this. Thank you!

<TR>

<TD>

<ig:WebDataGrid id="gridResults" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" ImageDirectory="/ig_common/Images/"

EnableViewState="False"

AutoGenerateColumns="False" Enabled ="False"

ViewStateMode="Enabled"

EnableDataViewState="True"

ItemCssClass ="NoWrap" EnableRelativeLayout="True">

<Behaviors>

<%--<ig:Paging PagerAppearance="Bottom" Enabled="true" PagerCssClass="igg_CustomPager" PagerMode="NumericFirstLast" PageSize="50" />--%>

<ig:RowSelectors Enabled="true" />

<ig:Sorting Enabled="true" SortingMode="Single" AscendingImageUrl="../ig_res/Default/images/ig_tblSortAsc.gif" DescendingImageUrl="../ig_res/Default/images/ig_tblSortDesc.gif"/>

<ig:Selection Enabled="true" RowSelectType="Single" CellClickAction="Cell" />

<ig:ColumnResizing Enabled="True"/>

</Behaviors>

</ig:WebDataGrid>

</TD>

</TR>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have created a sample to attempt to reproduce this behavior. I have been unable to so far. I am using version v14.2.20142.2480. I am attaching a sample. When you run my sample what behavior do you see? Note I removed the ig_res folder you will have to replace that. Can you please provide me with an isolated sample that reproduces this issue?

WDG_Filtering.zip
Children
No Data