Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Post back converting dropdown string
posted

I have a webdropdown that has the selected value of < ALL Agents >.  After postback the value is converted to %3C%20ALL%20Agents%20%3E.  This issue cropped up after upgrading from 14.2 to 15.1.  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for posting in our community!

This issue was introduced with the latest Service Release. For 15.1 ASP.NET product the Service Release version is 15.1.20151.2278

This behavior is logged in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 207719 “After postback the space is encoded as %20 and it is displayed as %20 in the input”.

You can view the status of all development issues connected to this case from the "Development Issues" tab, when viewing this case on the "My Support Requests" page of our website.

We are currently working on resolving this issue. I suggest you to use a previous version of the product until an official fix is released. Please note, the volume release version for 15.1 (prior to .2278) is available for download vial our website at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/keys-and-downloads/

Children