Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can I use Ultra Tools on VS Community edition?
posted

Hi. 

I have .NET 4.5 and I'm currently testing the trial version of Infragistics Windows Forms. 

I was watching one of your tutorials on Youtube and noticed the instructor had access to Ultra tools.

I've already installed Windows forms and other editions of Infragistics' trial version while trying to access these tools, but I have yet not been able to find a version that installs these tools. Note that I am able to see the Infragistics tab on VS and use other libraries that were installed if I include their reference in my program, so I know that I can successfully access the Windows form controls

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Gordon,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Speaking for Infragistics for Windows Forms there are several tools you can use like Toolbox Utility and Version Utility. I am not sure what you mean by Ultra Tools. Can you please tell me which video did you watch and what the tools in the video was used for?

Looking forward to your reply so I can check if the exact utility you need is compatible with Visual Studio 2015 Community edition.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Reply Children