Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
BubbleChart - Bubble Diameter Ratios
posted

Hi

We're using a winforms bubble chart. My understanding was the diameter of each bubble should be proportional to its value  and all other bubble values. By this I mean if one bubble had a value of 4 and the other 8 then the 8 bubble would have twice the diameter of the 4 bubble - but this isn't the case on our chart i.e. a bubble having a value of  111,100.00 has a diameter one third the size of a bubble with value 236,700.00

Could you please put me right on this.

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello Anton,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine “The smallest bubble is not drawn with correct size” further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of #210311. So I’ve created a case for you CAS-167141-F3W6H1 and will update you for the progress of this issue via the mentioned case. You could reach your case following the link below:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity 

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.