Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
popup & Grid
posted

Any pointers on the samples for below scenarios would help

1) On clicking a link from parent window grid, a pop should open and it need to load and display a grid in popup

2) On double clicking a row in the popup window grid, it should close the popup and autopopulate a certain values selected in the popup ;back to the parent windows text box.

Plz let me know the best approach to handle these scenarios using Ignit UI grid.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello selvakumar,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I made a small sample illustrating your requirements and I am attaching it for your reference. 

I have igGrid with unbound template column. When the template column is clicked igDialog with another grid is loaded. Once the grid in the dialog is double clicked dialog is closed and particular value from the grid is set for an input field on the main page. Since igGrid currently does not support a row double click event out of the box as a work around I am using jQuery dblclick function and I am binding it directly to listen for double click events. In the event handler I am taking particular cell value. For example:

$("#grid1").dblclick(function (event) {
       // row html element
       var row = $(event.target).closest('tr');
       // data key value
       var key = row.attr("data-id");
       // cell values
       var cellStock = row.find('td:eq(3)').text();
       $("#input").val(cellStock);
       $("#dialog").igDialog("close");
      });

Please have a look at my sample and let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

igGridDoubleClickDialog.zip
Reply Children
No Data