Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igCombo scrollbar not working in Bootstrap Modal in IE.
posted

Hello,

I recently discovered that scrolling through an igCombo using the scrollbar (clicking on it) does not work (it automatically closes the combobox) when your igCombo is inside a Bootstrap Modal (only in IE, in Chrome this works correctly).

I made a jsFiddle showing this behavior: http://jsfiddle.net/jccajkv2/

Do you think it's possible to have a workaround for this?

If you need more information feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 213647. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Reply Children