Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Maintain owner row height
posted

Is there an easy way to maintain row height on the UltraTimelineView when the window resizes?  My owners rows get to be too small to be readable when I size my window down.  I'd rather the form simply scroll.  I figured it was possible programmatically, by monitoring the resize and changing the MaximumOwnersInView property but I was hoping for a slightly less code intensive solution.

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hello Mike,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Yes, you are correct. The only way to maintain the row height in UltraTimeLineView is by setting the MaximumOwnersInView property. However if you need to scroll the control vertically you can set its MinimumSize property and put the control into panel with AutoScroll set to true. This way when your form becomes small enough the scrollbar of the panel will appear and user will be able to scroll the control. Please check the attached sample where I have implement this approach. In my sample all owners are visible all the time and end user may reach each one of them by scrolling the panel’s vertical scroll bar.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you for using Infragistics Controls.

CAS-169595-Q6C2T7_01.zip