Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PopupMenu with Multiselect list
posted

I want to have a popup menu on the toolbar that has a list of items in it with check marks on the left where you can select one or more of them.

Same as the Listtool but with multiselect option.

How do i go about doing this that keeps in the same style as the rest of the toolbar

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

If I understand you correctly you need PopupMenu tool with several check box items on it. To do so you can add some StateButton tools to your popup menu and set their MenuDisplayStyle to DisplayCheckmark. This will show a checkbox on the popup menu next to each state button which is checked. You can use code like this:

statebuttontool1.MenuDisplayStyle = StateButtonMenuDisplayStyle.DisplayCheckmark;

More about displaying checkboxes for the state button tools you may find by following the next link http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WinForms/2015.2/CLR4.0/HTML/WinToolbarsManager_Display_a_Checkbox_for_the_StateButton_Tool.html.

Please note, the checkboxes will display only if the tool is checked. When is not checked it will not display empty checkbox. If you need to display and empty checkboxes you may draw them with custom draw filter. Please check the attached sample where I have implemented this approach.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

CAS-172027-Y7S5V2.zip
Children
No Data