Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem XamOutlookCalendarView
posted

Hello,

First of all, sorry if my English is bad, I am French and I translate with google. (You will find the French version)

I have a problem with the XamOutlookCalendarView control. Some of my clients create appointments by interval of 45 minutes, thus I set the time slot intervals = 15. But the problem is now that the calendar is not displayed fully on the form and the user is forced to a vertical scrollbars to display the appointments of the afternoon.

I did not find properties change to force the schedule to be displayed fully on the form with no need to scroll.

Is there something I missed? A property I is not found?

Thank you for your attention.

Bonjour,

Tout d'abord, désolé si mon anglais est mauvais, je suis français et je traduis avec google. (Vous trouverez ci-dessous la version française)

J'ai un problème avec le controle XamOutlookCalendarView. Certains de mes clients créent des rendez-vous par intervale de 45 minutes, de ce fait je règle la time slot intervals = 15. Mais le problème est que maintenant le calendrier ne s'affiche pas entièrement sur le formulaire et l'utilisateur est obligé de faire un défillement verticale pour afficher les rendez-vous de l'après-midi.

Je n'ai pas trouvé de propriétés à modifier pour forcer le calendrier à s'afficher entièrement sur le formulaire sans avec besoin de le faire défiler.

Y a t-il quelquechose que j'ai raté? Une propriété que je n'est pas trouvée?

Merci de votre attention.

Parents Reply Children
No Data