Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PivotGrid Group Total
posted

Not sure if this happens with regular dataset but when using FlatDataSource if you have multiple Rows you are Grouping by the "Group" Total doesn't reach Past 1 sub group as Shown.

In this example we have Line Type -> Product ID -> Part Name

When you exapand Line Type and Product ID the Total Line for Line Type and Product ID do not stretch across the two other groups so you end up with a very strange "subgroup" that is basically the grand total of all the items without braking them down.

This is a bit hard to explain but I will try to show it visually the groups highlighted in Red should not be there, rather the Total Column (in green) should extend out to show the total for that group

Here is an example if it working correctly in one of your youtube videos (here the green columns extend the complete length of the row to show the totals)

Not sure if its just a setting or if its an issue with using the FlatDataSource

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Jose,
    I am not too sure, but it looks like the nature of your DataBase is a bit different from what we have in our sample. For say, I see some extra levels like 'PARTS', 2 Items groups which again got sub levels and that's why when you expand All(ProductID) it shows the collapsed summary Items group which actually a summary total of both the two child Item groups. So it would be great if you can provide me a sample or at least the dataset to reproduce the issue on our side and to investigate more on this?

Thanks,
    Josheela

Reply Children