Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I add Infragistics 2010.3 control to the Visual Studio 2013 toolbox?
posted

Some of our projects are on older version of Infragistics - 2010.3. I want build some forms using the Infragistics winform controls. How can I add toolbox to Visual Studio 2013?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

As you know, Microsoft did a lot of changes from Visual Studio 2010 to Visual Studio 2013 and as a result the Toolbox for Infragistics Windows Forms 10.3 is no longer compatible with Visual Studio 2013. However, there is a workaround. Right click under the Toolbox and add new tab and rename it to “Infragistics 10.3” for example. Again right click over the new tab and select “Choose Items…” a dialog box is displayed. You can find all registered assemblies in the GAC there. Infragistics Windows Forms 10.3 are under .NET Framework Components. In order to filter all 10.3 assemblies related to Infragistics Windows Forms, type “v10.3” in the filter textbox. Select all shown assemblies in the result via checking all of the checkboxes and click “OK”.

Please let me know if you have further assistance regarding this matter.

Children
No Data