Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Angular 2 Master detail component Grid binding
posted

Hi

I am facing few issues while implementing igGrid with Angular 2. I have a master and child component both have igGrid on it. My child grid does not show the updated data if I change the biding object of child component.

I am attaching an application where I have 2 components master.ts and child.ts. Master component is using Product object and on each grid row change it send Product detail object to child component where Child component shows this information in grid.

In my child component I have 2 methods setDetails() and getDetails(). When master grid row changes it calls the getDetails() method to get the old row product detail information from child component, store this information into Product object and send currently active product row details information to child. I tries many different ways but the child grid does not update correctly with the object. Apart from that there are couple of more issues which I am facing along with it

1. In igniteui.angular2.ts file optionChange() throws error when grid goes to edit mode. This line this._opts = JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(opts)); throws error on master grid.
  2. rowSelectionChanged event is not working in master component.

To run the application unzip the folder and do npm install. typing install, bowser install and then "gulp build-spa" to update any ts file 

-Anilesh

App.rar
Parents Reply Children
No Data