Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Passing Angular scope members to axis and series members.
posted
In the following HTML using the IgniteUI angular directives, if I try to pass a scope value to a series title ( title="scopeValue" ) it just give me the literal 'scopeValue' in the rendering on the web page for the series title. If I use the same scope variable mustached {{}} then I get nothing. The data-source works fine using a scope value.
I know I can work around this (and have) for other thing by just using jQuery in my angular controller, but we're trying to use Angular. Also, I would like to pass a scope variable which is set to a function() for formatting the series axis title or tool-tip-template.
Any one have any ideas, and thank in advance.
            data-source="delinquencyRatios60Plus"
         window-response="immediate"
         width="100%"
         height="500px">

type="categoryX"
        label="Column">

type="numericY"
        minimumvalue="0">

type="column"
       is-highlighting-enabled="true"
       is-transition-in-enabled="true"
       x-axis="TypeAxis"
       y-axis="ValueAxis"
       title="scopeValue"
       show-tooltip="true"
       value-member-path="MeasureValue">

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Daniel,

I have tried to reproduce the issue with no success. My test samples binds the axis and series title attribute just fine - you can have a look at http://jsfiddle.net/zbkfz9j4/9/

Please provide a sample reproducing the issue you describe that we can investigate.

Children