Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to select date from datepicker in MVC gird
posted

Hai,

I am using Iggrid. I have placed datepicker in grid. After selected the date, it is not reflecting in grid.

Please help me to solve the issue.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I created a small sample illustrating your scenario. I am using MVC wrappers to create an igGrid with Updating feature enabled. One of the columns is of type date and I am using date picker editor for this column. When I enter edit mode and select any date from the datepicker`s calendar it is successfully set as the cell value.

I am attaching my sample for you reference. Please test it on your side and let mw know whether or not you are experiencing the same issue. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce. This is going to be highly appreciated and will help me in my further investigation.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

igGridMVCStatApplicationUpdating.zip
Children
No Data