Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinTree Controls and Playback in UFT
posted

Hello,

In HP's Unified Functional Testing, I am automating a test that interacts with an SwfTreeView Infragistics object, of type UltraWinTree. I am having great difficulty with getting UFT to run playback on this object. When I record an action on the UltraWinTree, the line "\\ObjectPath.ActivateNode "\ 1"" is recorded, no matter which node I select in the tree. Aside from this, I have been digging through the forums to identify how to select a particular node in the tree, and most of what I have found directs me to identify the correct node index, and then use this for UFT to point to the right node. This has not been possible thus far, because I am unable to identify the right path to a given node, other than with the information "\ 1", which will always point to the first node when I playback (despite UFT recording this for every node I select).

Once again I suspect that this is because in my assembly files for Test Automation for WinForms 2014.1, I do not possess the .dll for UltraWinTree. If the solution to this problem is indeed another installation package, then I would also need to be sure that it contains a .dll for UltraWinGrid, as I previously had issues with that Infragistics control (and the solution Infragistics support provided me with was a new installation package).

Thank you for any assistance,

Joseph

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Joseph,
    To investigate more on this case, I just wanted to know if you have the right version and build which is TA.QTP.Nightly_14.1.20141.2005. This is a re-release build of the version and not a patch. So this will have everything from the initial release and any added bug fixes until this release.

Thanks,
    Josheela

Children