Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
"Run Screen" just spins on a project
posted

Hi guys,

I duplicated a screen into a new project and every time I go to "Run Screen" locally, it just keeps spinning and spinning and never loads. When I do an share prototype and view on the site, it works though. It's not a show stopper but makes it hard to test things since I have to make all my changes at once and then export at one time and view in browser vs just testing as I make changes with "Run Screen" option. I also thought maybe it had to do with Silverlight and updated that again but still nothing.

Thanks!

Charles

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi, Charles!

Thanks for contacting us.

We’d really appreciate it if you could send us the project you are working on in order to try to reproduce the issue and fix it. Could you please send us the files located under the Documents/Indigo Studio/logs folder? They include important information that would also be very helpful to diagnose the problem.

Please send us your files at indigo at infragistics.com.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Claudia
    Indigo Studio Team

Reply Children
No Data