Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MVC Helper Grid and Row Selection
posted

In your Ignite UI demo, there is an example for row selectors.  I simply want to use the default row selector, however when I use the mvc helper to create a grid, the row selection doesn't work correctly.  When you click a row, it will select it(the style is a little off compared to the demo) but after that, you can no longer change the selection.  The blue stays on the first row you select.  I don't see any js errors being generated either.  This is how I'm creating the grid:

@(Html.Infragistics()
.Grid(Model)
.ID("grid")
.Width("100%")
.Height("100%")
.PrimaryKey("Id")
.AutoGenerateColumns(false)
.AutoGenerateLayouts(false)
.Columns(column =>
{
column.For(x => x.Group_Name).HeaderText("Group_Name").Width("30%");
})
.Features(features =>
{
features.Sorting().Type(OpType.Remote);
features.Paging().Type(OpType.Remote);
features.Filtering().Type(OpType.Remote);
features.Selection().Mode(SelectionMode.Row);

//.ClientEvents(new Dictionary<string, string>() {
// { GridSelectionClientEvents.RowSelectionChanged, "ProjectsSelectionChanged(evt,ui);" }
//});

})
.DataSourceUrl(Url.Action("GetGroups", new { user = "ECREA1P" })).Render()
)

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Dear greg viglione,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We have received your support request concerning not being able to select subsequent rows, and this case has been assigned to me.  I have done an initial review of your case and I have the following questions;
        a.) What is the version and build of Infragistics you are using? e.g. 16.1.20161.2052
        b.) Does this occur on a specific browser or can it be reproduced on different browsers?
        c.) Do you receive any 404 HTTP errors on the page?  Since you say the style is a little off, there may be some missing styles or scripts.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children
No Data