Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance issue for Export to Excel
posted

Hi,

We are facing performance issue with export to excel feature in Ig grid. When the data exceeds 1000 records, export to excel is taking around 30 to 40 minutes of time. Please provide feasible solution to increase the performance.

We have already raised a support request 2 days back but did not get any response. 

Request Id: CAS-177252-Z1G4S5

Looking for response at earliest.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Chandana,

Thank you for providing other case no (CAS-177252-Z1G4S5)

After looking into the other case I found that the developer is working on it and found a development issue .

He has created a bug (no 225871) so that other developer who is responsible for igGridExcelExporter control can review the issue and find the fix for us.

We will leave that case open and update you with any new information about our finding.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to other case (CAS-177252-Z1G4S5) by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case in your Infragistics account.

As the development team is working on your case, if you have any concern you can update that case and get the information.

Please let me know if I can assist you further on this matter.

Children
No Data