Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Win Dock Dock manager
posted

Hi I have ultra dock manager in win form.

Dock manager has 3 panes. when the form load it always focus on the most left / the first pane.

I have tried the following but it is not working

dockManager.PaneFromControl(grdItem).Activate()

or

grdItem.focus

grdItem is a windows grid control inside the middle pane.

How can I focus on the middle pane?

thank you

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Bob,

What you are doing seems correct for me. Calling Activate method over a pane should put the input focus in the pane’s control. Attached is a small sample where I used same code as you did. When I run my sample the grid control gets the input focus. Please run this sample and let me know if you face the same issue at your side.

If you are facing the same issue with my sample this could be a result in difference of the versions of Infragistics Controls for Windows Forms, we are using. My sample was built with latest version of Infragistics for Windows Forms 2016 volume 2. So, please let me know what the exact version you are using is.

If the sample does not show this issue at your side, this most probably shows to an issue in your application. In this case please try to isolate this issue in small sample project and send it back to me, or feel free to modify my sample and send it back to me.

Looking forward to your reply.

UltraDockManagerActivePane.zip
Reply Children
No Data