Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
allowCustomValue on igCombo
posted

I having trouble getting allowCustomValue behavior to work correctly on the igcombo in 2016.2. There are 2 issues:

1. If the combo contains a value say ABCD and i want to add the custom value ABCD2 then it displays the message no matching records and clears off the combo. I can add WXYZ. So i need it to not match the data source.

2. The entered custom text doesnt work with ko binding. In the below example, I am expecting _selectedLot to get updated even when a custom text is entered but that doesnt work.

igCombo: {width: '100%', height: '25px', caseSensitive: false, compactData: false,
dataSource: someArray , placeHolder: ' ', highlightMatchesMode: 'multi', hideEnterKey: false, selectionChanged: lotSelectionChangedEvent,
selectedItems: _selectedLot,tabIndex:-1, selectedItemType : 'object',
itemTemplate: '<div class=\'comboTemplate\'><div class=\'comboInfo\'><span class=\'emphasizedText\'>{{Lot}}</span></div></div>',
textKey: 'Lot', valueKey: 'Lot', mode: 'editable', allowCustomValue: true
}

Parents Reply Children
No Data