Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraMonthViewSingle double-clicking existing appointments
posted

Good Day!

I have a form that contains both an UltraDayView and an UltraMonthViewSingle control.  Both of these controls are bound to the same UltraCalendarInfo.

To the UltraCalendarInfo instance I’m creating and adding Appointments.

I can see the same appointments on both controls(UltraDayView and UltraMonthViewSingle) just fine.  These 2 controls are each on a tab page. 

In the tab page’s SelectedTabChanged event I’m setting the .Select() method on the appropriate control (so they have appropriate focus).

I’m handling the UltraCalendarInfo’s BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event so I can cancel the out-of-box Appointment dialog from loading.  My intention is to…based on the .IsExistingAppointment property in the event…to execute custom functionality instead.

This is working fine on the UltraDayView.  If I double-click on an appointment the event states that IsExistingAppointment is True and e.Appointment contains the appropriate appointment.

However it is not working properly when I double-click on the same appointment in the UltraMonthViewSingle.

Two odd things I see: 

1) the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event doesn’t fire until I have clicked somewhere other than on an existing appointment.  Once I do then and ony then does the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog  event fire.

2)  In the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event when I double-click on an appointment in UltraMonthViewSingle the e.IsExistingAppointment is False and e.Appointment is a “new” Appointment…not the Appointment I double-clicked on.

Any help/assistance would be much appreciated!

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I did finally figure out what the cause of this issue was.

Me.ultraCalendarInfo1.SelectTypeActivity = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.SelectType.Single

I had it set to .SelectType.None.

I didn't think to look at a property on the UltraCalendarInfo to be an issue because I would have expected this property to behave the same between a UltraCalendarMonthViewSingle and a UltraDayView in respect of acting on an Appointment.

Children
No Data