Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PopupMenuTool: DropdownArrow draws over caption
posted

Hi,

in some cases when I have a PopupMenuTool on my Toolbar I have the issue that the DropDownArrow is being drawn over the caption.
I took a screenshot to show you how it looks:

It seems that the issue is only happening in specific cases. The first PopupMenuTool is being drawn fine(even though the space between caption and arrow could be bigger) but the second one with caption set to "Ansicht" is not.

Do you have any idea why this happens and how I can fix or at least work around this?

Thanks for your help.

Sven

Offline posted

Hello Sven,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine why the dropdown arrow of popup menu tool is drawn over the tool’s text for some specific tools further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of #233291. Therefore, I have created a case for you CAS-181710-W3H5T2, and will update you for the progress of this issue via the mentioned case. You could reach your case following the link below:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Offline posted

Hi Sven,

This issue was fixed and was included in our latest service release for Infragistics for Windows Forms 2016 volume 2.