Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering functionality not working correctly in XamDataGrid
posted

HI I have a datagrid with three columns and i am trying to apply the filter functionality pro grammatically.

One column if of byte type and I have written converters to convert the data from to display correctly in the data grid. Data is loaded correctly in the datagrid, but when i am applying filter data related to one filter stay behind in the byte type column.

Can you please suggest some suggestions on how to fix this issue? 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Ajay,

Thank you for the information you have provided in regards to the data you have used for filtering.

I have tested the filtering behavior you have described for a byte type field in the XamDataGrid programmatically and I was not able to reproduce it.

For example:

RecordFilter rf = new RecordFilter();
    rf.FieldName = "Id";
    rf.Conditions.Add(new ComparisonCondition(ComparisonOperator.GreaterThan, 3));

dataGrid.DefaultFieldLayout.RecordFilters.Add(rf);

Would you please modify the sample application I have attached with the necessary components, so the issue is isolated and reproduced?
    Having this information will help me further investigate this matter for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

XamDataGrid_sample.zip
Children
No Data