Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Background of Selected Range
posted

I am using a DataTrigger to set the background property of the CellValuePresenter. The converter sets the background color based on value in Field1Dummy as shown below...

<DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Path=Field.Name, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}}" Value="Field1">
                                <Setter Property="Background" Value="{Binding Path=Cells[Field1Dummy].Value, Converter={StaticResource myconv}}"/>
                            </DataTrigger>

The above logic works fine. I have also set property SelectionTypeCell to Range. However, when I select a range a cells, the cell borders change color but background remains white. In other xamDataGrids that I have used, all the cells that are selected turn skyblue in color. I guess, the above DataTrigger the above DataTrigger might be conflicting with the background of selected cells.

I have tried:

<Setter Property="BackgroundSelected" Value="DarkBlue"/>

but the above doesn't seem to have any impact. Basically, I just want the selected range of cells to have color DarkBlue (or even the default is fine). How do I do this?

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children