Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AJAX calls and MyFaces Orchestra Conversations
posted

Hi,

I would like to use conversation scopes instead of standard session scope. But I always lost conversion context when I go to next page on grid view. I see problem iin AJAX calls. 

MyFaces Orchestra (http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/implementation.html) works as follows:

When a proxy is invoked, and retrieves a target bean from a specific conversation it also marks the conversation as "accessed". This allows Orchestra to determine whether a conversation is currently "in use", or whether the user has navigated off to some other part of the webapp. When the conversation is marked as "access" scope, and is not in use then it is simple to detect this and discard the conversation (together with all the bean instances that are stored in it).

Don't you have any experience with this or don't you have any hint for me? I traced HTTP traffic and I didn't find anything.

ANECT

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data