Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamGrid: Can't Edit TextColumn
posted

Hi,

I've got a problem editing an ig:TextColumn in my xamGrid. The datasource of my grid is a class implementing IList. The items have properties of type string, boolean and some objects.

Everything is displayed correctly and there is no problem editing the properties in ig:CheckBoxColum and ig:TemplateColumn. But when I try to edit the ig:TextColumns I can't enter any text. I can delete any text in the cell using delete and backspace, I can enter white spaces, I can paste text, but I can't type in directly using my keyboard. What's wrong? Here some code:

<ig:XamGrid Name="gridKlassen"  AutoGenerateColumns="False" RowHover="Row" KeyboardNavigation="AllLayouts">
         <ig:XamGrid.EditingSettings>
            <ig:EditingSettings AllowEditing="Row" IsEnterKeyEditingEnabled="True" />
         </ig:XamGrid.EditingSettings>

<ig:XamGrid.RowSelectorSettings>
            <ig:RowSelectorSettings Visibility="Visible"/>
         </ig:XamGrid.RowSelectorSettings>
         <ig:XamGrid.Columns>
            <ig:TextColumn Key="Klassen_ID" Visibility="Collapsed"/>
            <ig:TextColumn Key="KlassenBezeichnung" HeaderText="Klasse" IsReadOnly="True"/>
            <ig:CheckBoxColumn Key="Klassenleiter_Gez"/>
            <ig:TextColumn Key="ZeugnisunterzeichnerVoran" IsReadOnly="False">
               <ig:TextColumn.HeaderTemplate>
                  <DataTemplate>
                     <TextBlock TextWrapping="Wrap">
                             Zeugnisunterz. <LineBreak/> vorangestellt
                     </TextBlock>
                  </DataTemplate>
               </ig:TextColumn.HeaderTemplate>
            </ig:TextColumn>
         </ig:XamGrid.Columns>
      </ig:XamGrid>

The column I need to edit is 'ZeugnisunterzeichnerVoran'.

Thank you for any help in advance

Stephan