Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Background color for grid header and filter button
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to change the background color of a Column Header (blue background) and the Filter Clear button (white background). 

In the case of the Column Header, I have tried to re-style the LabelPresenter with limited success.  I am able to change the Foreground color, the LabelHighlight, but when I set the Background color nothing happens.  Using Snoop I can see that the Background color is set inside of an element called CardPanel (hightlist_2, not sure where this is defined).

In the case of the Filter Button, I have tried to change the background in the DataRecordPresenter and also the RecordSelector.  According to Snoop, the color is stored in the Mainborder.  Once again, accessing th background property for this is not obvious.

I really don't want to create a new template for either of these as all I want to do is change the background I'm surprised there isn't a functioning property to set the background for either of these as I would think changing the background would be a commonly used feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parents Reply Children