Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to get office like little blue help icon on the right end of ribbon tab header?
posted

In excel application, on the right end of ribbon tab header(at the same height as the names of the Ribbon Tabs) there is a little blue help icon with a question mark.

How can we achieve this in Infragistic Ribbon?

I am using the below namesapce to develope my application having infragistic ribbon in main layout.
xmlns:igR="clr-namespace:Infragistics.Windows.Ribbon;assembly=InfragisticsWPF4.Ribbon.v11.1"

I got some sample in infragistic help site.
this.ultraToolbarsManager1.Ribbon.TabItemToolbar.Tools.AddTool( "Help" );
But that is using "Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars".

How to do the same when I am using Infragistic 4 for WPF.

I would appreciate if you can provide some sample to put that icon in XAML instead of code behind.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Actually, this feature is supported (and built-in) by using the TabIteAreaToolbar.  This toolbar allows you to pace any element, in your case a help button, to the right of the ribbon tabs just like you would expect in Office.  This feature was added for this specific scenario.

Children