Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with Neo Metro Theme
posted

Hi,

I've just started to use your Neo Metro theme for Lightswitch and have noticed an issue with the TabLayout. It seems that any content within a TabLayout is centred regardless of the content items alignment settings.

I've tried this with a DataGrid and RowLayout (both with horizontal/vertical alignment set to stretch) but it looks like the tab is forcing the content to be centred. Also, if you try to align left,top etc... this is also ignored.

When I apply the Lightswitch standard theme, the content of the tab item is filled as expected.

I have have found the following post on the Microsoft LightSwitch Developer Centre which highlights the same issue and shows a screenshot. This post suggests that this isssue is also present in the Office theme.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/lightswitch/thread/02007568-3421-437d-911b-471aa43fbfd2

Please can you let me know if you are planning a future release that will address this issue.

Many thanks,

Matt Norton

Parents Reply Children
No Data