Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalendarCombo back to the 1930s
posted

Inputting a Date in the format dd/mm/yy causes a fault if data is later than 2029: Inputting "30/11/30" creates the wrong Date "30/11/1930". But Inputting 30/11/29 creates a Date like "30/11/2029" correct.

What do I need to do to stay in the 21 Century ;-) ?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi schaffnerc,

Parsing of the DateTime object is executed by the .NET framework and the behavior can be adjusted from within the Windows 7 Control Panel’s Region and Language settings. From the Region and Language menu, select “Additional Settings” and then select the “Date” tab. Under the Calendar group, you may adjust the parameters used when interpreting a two digit year.

By default, the cutoff date is set to 2029; however, you may adjust this date to obtain the desired range or you can override the parsing behavior programmatically.

I have constructed and attached a sample which demonstrates a programmatic approach with the ultraCalendarCombo, just in case you are interested in that route.

Please find the sample attached.

If you have any questions at all regarding these solutions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Chris K
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

CalendarComboDateLimits85605.zip
Children
No Data