Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I show Strings in a numeric Axis populated by a tickmark?
posted

Hello!

I have been working hard to show strings values in XAxis with a scatterLineSerie. Individually it works, but the dates shown were not the desired ones, so I decided to use the TickMarkValues with the dates I want.

I use a converter to return strings from dates. How? Sending the ticks of each date and converting back to string:

XAML:

<ig:NumericXAxis.Label>
     <DataTemplate>
          <TextBlock Text="{Binding Item,
 Converter
={StaticResource TicksToDateTimeConverter}, StringFormat=d}"                         Foreground="White" />            </DataTemplate>    </ig:NumericXAxis.Label>

My converter:

object IValueConverter.Convert(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
        {
            //return new DateTime(Convert.ToInt64(value)).ToShortDateString();
            return new DateTime(Convert.ToInt64(value)).ToString("MM/yyyy");
            //return new DateTime(Convert.ToInt64(value)).ToString("MM/dd/yyyy");

}
My problem now is that with the tickmarks I receive in my converter the TickMarkValues
and I don't know how to return them in stringFormat:

XAML:
  <ig:NumericXAxis x:Name="xAxis"                TickmarkValues="{Binding MyView,                     Path=TickmarkValues,Mode=TwoWay}">

Any idea of how can I do this? Thank you
Parents Reply Children