Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change EditorStyle for particular DataRecords
posted

Is there a way to change EditorStyle for some fields only for particular DataRecords.

Scenario is:

I have Hierarchy Datagrid and when I select/active the parent records, I want its some fields in the child records should have diff editor style. It should not affect the childs of other parents. Can you help me on this or any workaround.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Gajender,

I have been looking into your post and I have managed to achieve the functionality that you want by checking whether the parent record is selected. I created a Style for the Field's FieldSettings' CellValuPresenterStyle and used DataTrigger to determine whether the parent record is selected. If it is, I set a DataTemplate with the XamEditor you want to the ‘ContentPresenter’ property of the CellValuePresenter. I am sending you a sample application(DataGridEditorsType.zip) that shows this functionality.

If you need any further assistance on this matter, feel free to ask.

DataGridEditorsType.zip
Children
No Data