I was trying to use the version upgrade tool for my project and I wanted to upgrade it to Framework version 3.5. I am getting the following errors (I get similar errors for two .shared.dll I am trying to upgrade):
10:39:20: No matching assembly located in available assemblies Infragistics2.Excel.v10.2
10:39:20: bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.ProductAssemblies.AssemblyXmlFile.GetNewAssemblyNameBecauseOfNameChangedBetweenVolumes(String assemblyName, Int32 indexOfVolumePortionOfAssemblyName, XmlNamespaceManager xmlNamespaceManager, Boolean ignoreErrors)
bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.ProductAssemblies.AssemblyXmlFile.LocateNewAssembliesNodeforCurrentAssembly(String assemblyName)
bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.FetchNewAssemblyNode(String assemblyOldName)
bei Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)
When I delete the references in the project file, the tool works. I have to add the references manually after running to tool. The problem then is that the code does not build saying methods are not known even when they are proper and IntelliSense offers them ...
I am not sure why exactly this could happen, but we have changed in 11.1 and up the names of namespaces of excel and documents has been changed. For more information please take a look at the following link:
http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/WinForms/2011.1/CLR2.0/?page=Win_Breaking_Changes_in_2011_Volume_1.htmlWhat you could try is to change those namespaces manually, clear the Licenses.licx file Infragistics content, clean and rebuild your project.
Please feel free to let us know if I misunderstood your issue or if you have any other questions with this matter.
Sincerely,Danko ValkovDeveloper Support Engineer, MCPD Infragistics Inc.www.infragistics.com/support
I am still following this forum thread.
Please feel free to let me know if you still need assistance with this matter.
Thank you for your help Danko!What I did is I removed all old references and added the new ones manually. Yes I had to change the namespaces from "Infragistics2.Documents" to "Infragistics2.Documents.Reports".
All fine now.
Thank you very much,
I am glad that I was able to assist you here.
If you have any other questions please feel free to let us know.
I upgraded my project from Infragistics 10.1 to 11.2, After updating the intellisense for infragistics has stopped working in VS2010.
I tried clearing the licenses.licx and rebuilt the project still the licenses.licx didnt get updated with the newer version,
Not sure if both the things above a related
I saw that you have posted your question in the WPF section as well - http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/70752/358035.aspx#358035
In the forum we were talking about NetAdvantage for Windows Forms controls.
Could you please let me know which technology you are using exactly in order for us to be able to assist you more accurately with this issue.