Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dropdown in templated column of ultrawebgrid does not function properly
posted

Hi,

I have a templated column. I am using a Dropdown as header template and based on the value of the dropdown user sets, I update sigle DB record. Header drop down has nothing to do with the contents of the cells of that column. Everything works fine when the page is loaded and dropdown functions as expected.

As soon as I click anywhere on the gid and then click on the drop down, it behaves in a weird fashion i.e. it expands and then collapses. If I double click on the drop down it works as expected.

I am not able to understand what happens when I click inside the grid so that my drop down only responds to double click and not single click.

Here is the code snippet: 

<igtbl:TemplatedColumn BaseColumnName="Assigned" Key="Assigned" AllowResize="Free"  AllowRowFiltering="False"

AllowUpdate="Yes" Width="80px" Type="Custom" EditorControlID="assignTo" IsBound="false">

<Header Caption="Assigned To" ClickAction="SortSingle">

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="15" />

</Header>

<HeaderTemplate>Assigned To <select id="AssignToDefault" width="40px" runat="server" name="AssignToDefault"><option value="0">-Select-</option><option value="1">User</option><option value="2">API</option></select>

</HeaderTemplate>

<Footer>

<RowLayoutColumnInfo OriginX="15" />

</Footer>

</igtbl:TemplatedColumn>

I am trying to solve the issue since long. Please help.