Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid - Filter not working for Column with hyperlink
posted

Hi Team,

Version been used : Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v10.1

1. I am binding the data to UltrawebGrid with one column having hyperlink. i am setting this link dynamically.my problem is filterting is not working for this column.Please suggest.

2. Another issue is, i want ot format the amount through javascript. At the time of binding format is working firn as i have set Format="###,##0.0000". But that column is editable amount. so on chage of amount i.e on onAfterExitEditMode, i want to set the format to the changed amount.

3. Another functionality is like, i am binding the data to the grid with the checkboxes.User will select the checkboxes and will click on some Button, which the complete details of that selected checkboxes should be shown on Modal window.My issue is, I want to pass the selected checkboxes values, which are string with spaces.So i can't pass that many checked values as parameter through javascript. so i am opening the Modal window thoroug code behind after clicming on the Button.But when i close the Modal window, i am loosing the checked boxes status.

Regards,

Kishore

Parents Reply Children
No Data