Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid in WebDropDown not getting focus/hover
posted

Hi,

I have a WebDropDown with a WebDataGrid in the ItemTemplate, as per http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/ASPNET/2012.1/CLR4.0/html/WebDropDown_Create_a_Multi_Column_WebDropDown_using_Templates.html

It works, and behaves better since adding dropdown.closeDropDown() to the RowSelectionChanged script.

However, when opening the dropdown, the datagrid doesn't highlight with mouse over, unlike the dummy "item" in the dropdown itself. As the mouse passes over the margin inside the item but outside the datagrid, the margin glows as if that's what I'm selecting, but the datagrid itself won't do this.

Also, I'd prefer to move the cursor to the current item of the grid, rather than the text part of the dropdown, allowing cursor keys to select a row.

I see a similar set of instructions has been added to this forum, but the URL in it is broken, and there's no way to comment as it's a locked post.