Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pivot table ROW
posted

Hi,

I want to make a layout for my pivot and user will not put rows columns filters everytime when he run the application.(I want to use Flat Data)

First i tried Deffer Update nothing happens then i wrote my SQL Table's entity names which are measures in the initial item field.

I edited measure field : Price, Sum of items,  (each measure have to ',' if you want to see 2 or more measure)

I tried to make the same as measure to ROW, COLUMN, FILTER fields but it doesnt work, i also edited only 1 item without ','

And is it possible to COUNT, MAX, MIN, AVG to measures with flat data?

There is no sample for preparing a layout with flat data and lightswitch help is not enough in help docs.This is a web app.

Parents Reply
    posted in reply to ser

Hello serseriyim

I have sent your Product Idea directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new Product Ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly. 

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your feature is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.  Your friendly ID for this Product Idea is PI12070046. 

If you would like to follow up on your Product Idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your Product Idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Thank you for your request.

Children
No Data