Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GetAppoirtments/ActivitiesForDate - returns too much
posted

Another question,

Whenever I call GetAppointmentsForDate, giving it a resource and specific date, it always returns far more than it should.

Shouldn't it just return the items of a resource for *one particular date* ?? It seems to return everything. And the FrameInterval shouldn't matter, should it - since I'm asking for *one day* ??

Thanks

posted

Sorry for the double post but I'm batting 0/3 with getting responses to my questions here.

When I use this function as I loop through a period of time, this function does the following:

1. If the current  date I'm passing it has an activity, it will return ALL activities that the resource has(except for recurrences - see #2 below), REGARDLESS of what date was passed in.

2. This function will NOT return any but the FIRST recurrence in a recurrence series.

So, of the 2 nouns in the name of the function, neither works

Can someone from Infragistics please respond to this post or to any of the 3 others I've posted over the last 2 weeks, or send me to someone who *can* answer my question. I'm on a deadline here. I am conversant with email, telephone, teletype, telegraph, semaphore, smoke signal, morse code, cave drawings - anything. Respond any way you like.

P.S. - I've already seen the cut-and-paste Frame Interval response - and it has nothing to do with that.