Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to convert UltraWebTab to WebTab?
posted

I am a complete 100% newbie to the entire infragistics suite.  Here is the old code, my question is how do I convert this into a WebTab?

<igtab:UltraWebTab ID="UltraWebTab1" runat="server" Height="770px" Width="835px" BorderColor="Black" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" LoadAllTargetUrls="False" AsyncMode="On">
<DefaultTabStyle BackColor="Silver">
</DefaultTabStyle>
<Tabs>
<igtab:Tab Text="Calendar">
<ContentPane TargetUrl="LoadingPage.aspx?TranPage=Calendar.aspx">
</ContentPane>
</igtab:Tab>
<igtab:Tab Text="Online Time Card Approval">
<ContentPane TargetUrl="LoadingPage.aspx?TranPage=TimeCard.aspx">
</ContentPane>
</igtab:Tab>
</Tabs>
<BorderDetails ColorLeft="White" ColorTop="White" />
<RoundedImage FillStyle="LeftMergedWithCenter" />
<AsyncOptions EnableLoadOnDemand="True" />
</igtab:UltraWebTab>
</td>

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in our forum. The markup for the WebTab should be something like the following:

Code Snippet
    1. <ig:WebTab ID="WebTab1" runat="server" Height="770px" Width="835px" BorderColor="Black"
    2.     BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px">
    3.     <PostBackOptions EnableAjax="true" EnableLoadOnDemand="true" />
    4.     <Tabs>
    5.         <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Calendar" BackColor="Silver"
    6.             ContentUrl="LoadingPage.aspx?TranPage=Calendar.aspx">
    7.         ig:ContentTabItem>
    8.         <ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Online Time Card Approval" BackColor="Silver"
    9.             ContentUrl="LoadingPage.aspx?TranPage=TimeCard.aspx">
    10.             <TabCssClasses ... />
    11.         ig:ContentTabItem>
    12.     Tabs>
    13.     <CssClasses ... />
    14. ig:WebTab>

The styling of the control is done using the TabCssClasses and CssClasses properties – separate css classes are assigned for different parts and conditions for the WebTab. Then you define these classes as per your requirements in a stylesheet or a style tag.

If you have any specific questions regarding the matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reply Children
No Data