Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calendar syncing with Android
posted

My work uses sharepoint and we are required to use the calendar feature on sharepoint. I paid for the full app on my ASUS android tablet 4.2.1 icecream sandwich because my phone will not support the app. My primary motivation for this was the calendar feature. However the calendar shows up as a long list of tasks starting with January and doesnt load all of my current calendar entries. Is this an error with Android or am I doing something wrong? If it is an error is there a fix on the way? I would not have purchased the app if I knew how poorly it would run on Android or that there would be no visual calendar. There doesnt even seem to be a way to clear the tasks from earlier this year without deleting them. Thanks for any info you can give!

Parents
    Offline posted

Shawn,

Thank you for posting at IG forums.

I understand what you say. SharePlus Android is a bit behind in development compared to its iOS counterpart and some features are missing or not implemented. This is the case with the calendar list support. Though you can read the list the items aren't displayed in a calendar fashion.

How would you like to proceed, given that you've purchased the app just for this feature?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Reply Children
No Data