Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NetAdvantage For Win Forms Trial Period Expired
posted

Hello!

I have a project in VS2008 that uses Infragistics NetAdvantage for Windows Forms CLR2 in version 7.3, I downloaded the latest version (4) but I returned the message that was not licensed, then find the version CLR2 but version 12.1 and returns me to message "NetAdvantage for Win Forms Trial Period Expired", what should I do to be able to use the version 7.3 Trial?
Here the image of the error.

I'm waiting,

Thank you!

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Flavio,

I got a little confused , you have tried installed for first time Net Advantage for Windows Forms different versions  and all of them was saying that your trial was expired?

If you have one of the versions installed previously and that was expired maybe will cause this. But as far I see from  the screenshot you are pointing to 12.1.

I have few questions, did you install for first time Net Advantage for Win forms v 7.3 and was there any other versions previously installed on your machine? Was the project build on v 7.3?

Children
No Data