Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling Performance
posted

I've got a grid with 26 column all are TextColumn, most are grouped in a different GroupColumns and with a couple hundred rows. I've stripped all my conditional format rules and just have a vanilla XamGrid and scrolling is terrible and barely tolerable. When I have my conditional formats in place it take a good 10 seconds for the grid to scroll after I've swiped. 

I've already looked at this post http://www.infragistics.com/community/blogs/kiril_matev/archive/2012/08/13/xamgrid-performance-optimization-using-simplified-templates.aspx but doesn't really apply since I'm already using TextColumns. I'm a doing something wrong or should be doing something?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

This is a known issue for touch-based scrolling.  There are limitations in the WinRT framework that prevents us from properly responding to the touch events in our custom scroll viewer.  We are working with Microsoft to help fix this problem.  As you will notice, the mouse scrolling works fine.  This only occurs with touch.

Children