Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Options for UltraWebGrid 8.3 upgrade
posted

I was just tasked with investigating options for a web application my company built a few years ago that featured the UltraWebGrid version 8.3.  As our customers moved to IE9 and beyond the grid is no longer compatible.  I've seen several posts regarding IE9 compatibility from over a year ago, but what are my current options relative to Infragistics considering this will be quite a version leap?  The application is minor enough that the company would not want to perform much rewrite beyond what it might take to regain the grid functionality they were used to.  Thanks.

Parents
    posted

Hello Joseph,

In terms of browser support and the classic control toolset, version 11.1 is the last release in which the classic toolkit was present in the toolset and which supports IE9:

http://www.infragistics.com/help/supported-environments/

Retaining the classic toolset would allow upgrading without much code change, however please note that since the classic toolset has been retired, it may be worth considering migrating to AIKIDO for support of the latest browser versions and environments.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 

Reply Children
No Data