Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
KeepTogether property not working
posted

Hi,

I am trying to produce a report displaying a section and subsection for each item in a list of objects. However, the KeepTogether property doesn't seem to be working at keeping the section and subsection on the same page. 

To give some background information and to hopefully make my problem clearer the format of the report is responses to surveys. We want to display a master row of data for each question we ask. But each question is 1 of 4 different types that can be answered thus we have 4 possible subsection (further detailed data on the answers to that question specific to the question type of that question) to also display. For the report to look right we need to keep the question's master row and the extra details on the same page, however it appears the parent row and the details row appear on separate pages despite both being marked as KeepTogether.

I hope this makes enough sense for someone to help out,

Thanks,

Shaun 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Shaun,

I am just checking if you got this worked out or you still require any assistance or clarification on the matter.

Children
No Data